Igniting, sharing, and enhancing an internal flame for excellence in learning.
Our purpose is to educate, equip, and inspire students to become leaders
who are responsible, respectful and contributing citizens in the 21st century.
The students, staff and faculty of Sara Harp Minter believe…
- Each student is a valued individual deserving a safe, nurturing and enriching environment.
- The members of our learning environment are inspired, encouraged, respected, and supported to do their personal best.
- Students are encouraged to think for themselves through a variety of relevant instructional approaches.
- Holding students accountable promotes attitudes and behaviors needed to become responsible citizens.
- It takes a community of positive role models working together to educate children.
- Technology that is immersed into instruction gives students opportunities to develop skills needed in our ever-changing world.
- Learning is lifelong.
Celebrating life, one child at a time.