Our students will be excited, passionate, lifelong learners, who are able to display strong character and interpersonal skills.
Mission / Goals
The mission of Peeples Elementary School is to provide a safe nurturing environment that facilitates the highest level of learning for all students through a partnership with teachers, administrators, students, parents, and the community.
Our Staff Believes:
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- All students can learn and student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility for for advancing the school’s mission.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Assessments of student learning should provide students with a variety of opportunities to demonstrate their achievement and should serve as benchmarks for continuous improvement.
Rocket Words of Wisdom:
- Be mindful of your thoughts, as they become words.
- Be mindful of your words, as they become actions.
- Be mindful of your actions, as they become habits.
- Be mindful of your habits, as they become your character.